Authorstream is a powerful free online service for sharing presentations . In addition to the possiblitiy to embed presentations in blogs and websites , authorstream offers the possibility to broadcast live your presentation via a an url which allows your audience to follow your presentation the pace you present it . By adding a VOIP service such as skype , you get a fully featured conferencing tool for free ! All you have to do is :
- upload your presentation to authorstream
- Once your presentation is uploaded , click on the link marked ‘Present live’ made available in the right-side section
- Copy the link of your presentation at the top corner on the right and send it via email to your audience .
Sharing starts as soon as your audience click on the link you sent them .The text chat box is available in your conference .However , use skype or any other VOIP makes your conference fully featured .
The easiest way to start a skype conference with your audience is the following :
- Add your audience to the list of your contacts as a group or as individuals .
- Start a conversation with one of your contacts then add the others .
[howcast url=’http://www.howcast.com/videos/359908-How-To-Use-Skype’ height=’240′ width=’360′]